What to expect during construction:
- The project manager will let you know exactly what will be happening everyday. They will give you a daily update and set up regularly scheduled meetings to check on critical design details.
- Your upstairs will have minimal impact. We go through great lengths to ensure maximum dust protection and minimal disruption in your upstairs living area.
- Your project will start and finish on time…guaranteed!
- Our crews are the best in the business. They are courteous and very respectful of you and your property.
- Daily job site clean-up. There is never a mess at the end of the day.
- With very few exceptions, there is significant work happening daily. You will truly be blown away daily when you go downstairs and see the work of that day.
The New Level of your Home!!
You will hardly be calling it a basement—your new level of your home is now complete! Enjoy!!!
Perhaps you’ve seen one of our dumpsters in your neighborhood? We need to collect debris on each project, but why not do it better? This is just one of the many ways Finished Basement Company does things differently.
When partnering with Finished Basement Company on your basement finishing project or basement remodel, you benefit from almost two decades of our experience designing and building basements. We have completed thousands of projects.
But what does this mean for you?
“No Headaches” Construction
You’ll not only experience great design, but you’ll truly appreciate our finely-tuned construction management process. Our project managers are highly organized and attentive to detail, not to mention excellent choreographers of the many phases of construction. You will receive frequent communication regarding the progress of your project, and can be (or not be) as involved as you like.