Basement Renovation Showroom - 3000 square foot
We believe that you should have the choice to stay involved in the process of your basement renovation. While looking at pictures and layouts is a great way to start, you should be able to see, touch and experience your new basement to get a feel for this wonderful finished space you will have. Finished Basement has a 3000+ square-foot showroom where we invite all existing and prospective clients to come check out the material, the layout and the various spaces and rooms that you wish to integrate into your basement.
You will find in the Showroom
- A variety of European laminate flooring
- An assortment of tiles including: ceramic, porcelain and stone
- Working flushable toilets, to test sound, quality and how strong the flush is
- Our vast shower panel collection, ranging in materials from aluminum to stainless steel.
- Many different prefabricated shower enclosures
- Custom shower models, with built in benches and steam generators
- Saunas: traditional, Infrared & combinations, fitting from 1-6 people. Made in either Canadian cedar or hemlock
- FinishedBasement design prefabricated modular bars, quartz counter and backsplashes
- Working gas and electric fireplaces, along with stone and tile decor options
- Finished stairs with spindle and post options
- Curated vanities ranging in size from 24’-48′
- Interior decor options: star ceilings, stretch ceilings, wall niches, LED lighting and more
- Designers paint comer, to help choose the right colour
- 100’s of photos and videos of past projects to view
Visit the Showroom Today
Our goal is to make the transition towards a beautiful new basement as easy as possible. We believe that putting all the assets together under one roof will not only save you money, but time as well. We’re saving you individual trips to different showrooms placing them all conveniently together under one roof. When you enter our showroom, you can be confident that you’ll get top-notch service from our highly knowledgeable staff, Igor and Natalie, that will give you in-depth answers to any questions you might have.
Visiting our showroom also saves you from making any costly mistakes later on in the basement renovation process. You can be sure of any decision you may have made during the planning and design process, knowing that we only stock and use products that are of the highest quality. The showroom lets you view, interact and confirm all your design and material choices, from flooring, fixtures and lighting.