Thank-You For Visiting Finished Basement.ca. We’re Family Owned & Operated and We’re Here To Serve You. If you’re dreaming about a finished basement, we can help make those dreams come true. Please complete this form to get a free quote for your finished basement.
Our Address: 290 Traders Blvd E, Unit 9, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1W7.
Here is what you’ll expect during your appointment.
- Determine a basic understanding of your desired design and layout;
- Assessing your “needs and wants” while adhering to your budget;
- Examine structural and mechanical elements, such as: beams, posts, furnace, water heater, ductwork, etc. in order to maximize all available space;
- Analyze foundation walls to identify any structural cracks, mould and any opportunities for window additions, replacements or enlargements
When comparing quotes, understand that some estimates exclude certain materials and/or services.
At Finished Basement, our experience of almost two decades and over 1000 basements, allows us to better determine what is required for your basement renovation and eliminate most unforeseen budget surprises.
We pride ourselves in our expertise and are able to provide you with an in-hand written estimate before we leave your home.
Keep in mind that quality directly correlates to pricing
1. Expensive Prices – tend to be on average 15-50% higher. These companies tend to represent “brand names” that don’t offer any additional value, but significantly increase your budget.
2. Market Price – such as finishedbasement.ca, will be fully insured, bonded and hold licensed professionals on hand. Quality of products used are clearly visible, and providing references from past clients or through HomeStars & BBB wont be a problem. Having decades of experience resulting in smooth construction and on time completion.
3. Cheap Price – tend to range 5-25% cheaper, but keep in mind quality of labour and materials will be very noticeable. These contractors tend to work without insurance or certified trades people. These companies tend to have less experience, have issues providing time guarantees or providing any quality references. You might even end up spending more fixing errors.
If you find 10-30% of a difference between quotes, there is a reason why. Remember to ask, and understand what the differences are. Pay close attention to them, as they could save you from making the wrong decision.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.finishedbasement.ca). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.